Recover or Buy New?
Choosing to reupholster a piece of furniture can revitalize the piece and give the room a new look. Unfortunately, many couches and chairs made today are not worth reupholstering. In many cases, you are better off to just go buy a new piece.
If you are trying to decide, ask yourself these questions:
- Does this piece have sentimental value to me?
- Is it considered an antique?
- Is this piece of furniture so well
made that I don’t want to get rid of it or would it cost a fortune to replace?
If you can say yes to any of these three questions, then reupholstering is likely a good option for you.
Before & After Example
Leave the Details to Us
- Pickup and delivery within 15 miles of our location. (A trip fee is added for those beyond 15 miles.)
- Feather brushing the wood to refresh the look.
If you are still uncertain whether you should reupholster or buy new, contact us. We would be happy to schedule a review of your piece of furniture to help you decide.
Recover or Buy New? Choosing to reupholster a piece of furniture can revitalize the piece and give the room a new look. Unfortunately, many couches
Thinking of breathing new life into an heirloom piece? Or, did you find a diamond in the rough that needs some TLC? Here are some